Saturday, March 21, 2009

Daily Life

I've been working on making everything in daily life into exercise. Shopping. Walking to the store. Making dinner. Doing much more 'sit down then stand up' in a squat-form. Doing lots more yard work. Doing Goblin-squats to pick up and move big bricks in my landscaping. Pushing a very heavy (with pet/bird food, drinks etc.) basket in the store as fast as I can around corners so it takes muscle in arms and torso. Anything I can do.

I've been eating decently the last few weeks. The prior lowcarb cycle resulted in zero nada none for weight loss and I got so demoralized and ticked I just stopped it. This time I decided that the extra carbs I was eating the last time, in stews with beans, carrots and peas, I was knocking out. This time I've lost all the water weight I should have. Dunno about anything further but as it's only been a few weeks I'm not yet pushing it.

Once in awhile I've attempted a 'slow-burn' version of exercise with my dumbbells. I have not yet evolved to doing a whole workout though.

I'm hoping to be in better shape by summer, and to use summer to get in better shape for fall, and so on.

PJ

No comments:

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.