Sunday, June 3, 2007

My Descent into Masochism

Although I "felt" the incline shoulder raise well yesterday, and although the bent over row made me stop and rest and breathe kinda hard and sweat a little, I only had a tiny bit of "feel-this-soreness", about 12 hours afterward. Then none. Today I feel fine.

I'm disappointed. I want to feel some pain. I want to feel like I really worked it. I want to feel like I have definitely pushed the boundary of what my muscles are used to doing. I want to feel like when I heal from that I'll be stronger.

More pain! More pain!

Maybe I'm getting twisted and sick. I've been weightlifting for two whole days, and barely at that, and I'm already getting masochistic. Some would suggest that I must have already been pretty twisted before this came along.

Shhhhhhh.

No comments:

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.